Monday 21 February 2011

Girl Power :P

If I could choose on what kind of super power I could have. Hmm well that's a tough question to answer because I wouldn't mind having all powers because they all rock like Superhuman Senses that's like dope that would be awesome to have that. What that is....you could have the ability to see smell, taste, feel and you can hear more than a normal human being could. Or even better you could have omniscience its the ability that you could know about anything or everything that's like wow you know. Or Superhuman Strength that would be awesome  you could be stronger than anybody on the planet how cool could that be you know that would be amazing but that power is not exactly the kind of power I would want though. let's get into the powers that are even better then these but what else could be better then this but wait there is...Superhuman Vision it's the ability that you could see much beyond then any other human being could. You could see much better and further that would be pretty cool but then again not something I would want though. How about we get into something that would be more interesting that is way better like by far. Merge how dope is that how could you top that seriously how could you. It's the ability to temporarily merge two beings into a single being, which results in a completely  new and stronger being seriously that's insane how could your enemy know which one is you they would seriously have to go into extreme just to try to kill you it would probably take hours on end to even kill you  that person would have to be that desperate to even try it. Sonic scream yikes that would be insane seriously that person could blow my ear drums out no thanks but that would be pretty awesome to have though. But not the type of power I want. Wait how about water breathing that's like wait did I hear you right wait let me clean my ears so I can hear you much better. What type of ability is that ? its the ability to respirate through water in lieu of a gaseous medium. Not to be confused with an ability to go without breathing or to be able to breathe an alternate air supply. But what kind of power I would like would be power negation it's the ability to cancel the super powers of others that means nobody could really harm you  and I would like empathy the ability would be to read or sense the emotions and/or to control the emotions or feeling of others. I would say ever super power is rather amazing there all cool in their ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment