Monday 4 April 2011

creative hour

If I were the one to stick two people together inside a cab. And I knew they strongly disliked each other. In consideration the two would defiantly most likely get into an argument inside the cab. If not that they would ignore each other. First they would be like o my god I seriously have to share a cab with her they probably would snicker at each other but they would do for what they were told to do. They most likely to say some words some words to each other or have a huge argument or just not say anything to each other at all. Basically they could just decide to get along and put aside there hatred on one another for a day and do there job like they were suppose to. But half of the time that never happens it’s like a 50/50 chance most likely I bet I wouldn’t know I’m just saying I wouldn’t know but then again I could be right or wrong I wouldn’t know for sure if I was. Besides if the two did get into an argument that was very loud or very out of control the cab driver wouldn't allow it in his cab he would basically kick them out if it went out of control because they were trained to do that and i bet they just wouldnt want to listen to it anyways because they could have had a bad day and  they just wouldn't want to listen to there commotion. so if i were the one to do that it's most likely i would would not do that to them i would like to put someone else that there most likely to get along with then putting someone there not. but if it were to start something new and it's to get those two to get along i would do that without a second thought whatsoever.

No comments:

Post a Comment